Medsien is a leading provider of remote and virtual care services to medical practices across the United States. We are a healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand our team. Our solutions are in high demand due to the changing nature of healthcare delivery and the shift towards value based care.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with senior leadership to proactively develop, implement and improve multi-channel marketing and demand generation campaigns. The position requires a unique combination of marketing experience, strategic and analytical capacity, project management, communication, and leadership skills.
- Develop, execute and improve marketing projects across digital advertising, paid social, email, content marketing, and our public website
- Identify opportunities, then collaboratively develop and launch multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and share creative briefs to kick off new projects; collaborate with internal and external creative teams to develop materials for digital marketing and online content
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders from Sales, Operations, and senior leadership to support overall growth goals
- Build and maintain marketing timelines and project plans
- Analyze performance data and work with internal team to optimize and iterate to ensure success
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy, marketing, or growth roles
- Experience developing and implementing new content programs
- Experience in the Healthcare industry and/or startups is a preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, communications, or other related fields
- Strong organization and project management skills; ability to prioritize, organize, plan, and implement services as well as handle multiple projects/problems simultaneously
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work at an early-stage startup and comfortable with associated uncertainty and rolling-up your sleeves to get things done.
- Growth mindset
Benefits we offer
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Fully remote work opportunities
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership